SfAA Global aims to (1) promote networking and dialogue among applied social scientists around the world; (2) bring together local knowledge and perspectives on emergent and pressing global issues; and (3) develop comparative frameworks for equitable cross-national collaborations.

Tell us about yourself!

When you join the online community, you will have the option to include a photo, affiliation(s) and contact details, keywords and a short bio.

Read SfAA Global Blogs 

You can follow blog posts by clicking on the tab below for Blogs.

Write for this 

You can add a post by clicking on the black button +Add Blog Post. (Blog posts will be monitored by the SfAA International Committee.)

Discussion and Comment Wall

See the comment wall below and access the other resources through the tabs above. Post on these now by clicking on the blue comment button.

Who we are

If you go to Members, you’ll be able to see our profiles – Robyn Eversole (Australia), Judith Freidenberg (Argentina), Carlos Velez-Ibanez and Lenore Manderson (South Africa). We are members of the SfAA international committee.
26 Members
Join Us!

You need to be a member of appliedanthro to add comments!

Join appliedanthro

Comments are closed.

Comments

• Thanks for including me. I wanted to be in this group because I live in the USA, but I was born and grew up in Italy.
  • Thank you for including me in this global initiative by SfAA. It hasn't always been easy participating from abroad so I look forward to our interactions and contributing where I can.
    • Welcome, Alyne!! We look forward to your contributions. Judy
  • Con delicia me inscribo con mis colegas mundiales. cvi
    • !Vamos andar, Carlos!
This reply was deleted.