You need to be a member of appliedanthro to add comments!
Comments are closed.
I am a young archaeologist who is passionate about involving the public and native groups in archaeological work, developing new information tools and making existing ones better, and learning more about life and culture in prehistoric North America.
Area(s) of Training
Area(s) of Expertise
CRM, Archaeological Survey and Excavation
Most Recent Degree
Current Area of Employment
Please, subscribe to get an access.
My paper is for english and i ma very excited about my career. This is a huge help to me. Thank you thank you thank you!
Career Interview Questions
1) What is your career?
2) What are your main responsibilities?
3) What were your skills and interests that led you to choose this profession?
4) Where did you receive your education? Would you recommend this institution?
5) Do you feel that you were adequately prepared for your responsibilities?
6) What would you say is the biggest challenge you face in your job?
7) What education and training does your career require?
8) What gives you a feeling of pride and accomplishment in your job?
9) Are you satisfied with your current position? Would you eventually like to move on to something else? Why?
10)After your experiences in your field, would you have done anything differently in choosing or preparing for your career?
11)What advice do you have for someone preparing to go into your career?
12) What are the advantages and disadvantages of your career?
13) TO the best or your knowledge, what does the job outlook in your field look like for the next 10 years or so?
14) What qualities do you feel it is important for someone in your field to have?